Based off the classic US military “Seabag” that countless troops have hauled from home to Hell and back, our version is more practical in both size and design for day to day use in our domestic DMZ. A wide drawstring opening lets you quickly toss in all the organic, free-range, heirloom tomatoes you proudly bought at that hyper hipster farmer’s market. And if you are just as into burning calories are you are at buying them, then the Small Hall makes a great gym bag too. It easily fits a pair of sneakers, a stick of deodorant and a water bottle filed with whatever creatine filled concoction so many meat heads swear by.
Multiple zippered pockets, an adjustable shoulder strap, and a thick Top Shelf Buffalo Leather base plate, means the Small Haul is packing some big features making it just so damn useful.
So if you still use one of those cheap nylon drawstring backpack things you get for playing on an intramural soccer team or by opening up a new checking account, then it is time toss it out and get one of these beauties.
- Body: Swamp Canvas
- Lining: Lightweight, light colored, textured lining
- Top Shelf Leather straps and accents
- Riveted reinforcement
- Double stitched stress points
- Warning: May raise self esteem to cocky levels of over confidence
- Pockets: External snap flap closure pocket. 1 external zippered pocket. Internal slip pockets. 1 internal zippered pocket (to store the important stuff)
- Carrying Options: Removable adjustable shoulder strap, top grab handle
- Leather cord drawstring closure and thick leather base
- Not vegan. Not vegetarian. Not edible.
DIMENSIONS: 16" x 15.25" x 10"(diameter)
LITER CAPACITY: 9